Eid Gift Swap
Wednesday, July 03, 2013
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

My apologizes for not updating my blog, I've been very busy lately but I had to put up a new swap for Ramadaan/Eid! Not only do sisters email to ask, but I love the idea of giving a gift to a sister I've never met in hopes her Eid will be a little more sweeter!



Details of swap: This year it's not going to be very complicated. The only requirement is it must be a minimum of $15.

Participants allowed: International (females only). The more sisters you invite the better the swap usually is.

Ages allowed: All ages.

Cost Range: There is no limit and there should be no expectations on either side.

Sign up due date: Thursday July 11, 2013
Partners will be emailed to you on: Sunday July 14, 2013
Gift must be mailed out by: So she can receive it in time for Eid.

To participant leave a comment under this post: include your email address, and 5 things you really like.

(If for whatever reason you prefer not to leave your email - contact me at amtullah79@yahoo.ca - but still leave a comment on this post about the 5 things you like)





Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 2:39 PM | Permalink


18 Comments:


At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

5 things I like:

handmade things
colorful things
scrap booking
antiqued stuff
traveling souvenirs

-S

 

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum
...yup, I'm joining my own swap!

My 5 likes:
- Anything related to bodybuilding/health/fitness/holistic medicine
- Books (mainly health/fitness and historical-fiction)
- Make-up
- green and pink
- t-shirts


....I could keep going..lol

 

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous


-I love to read books
-Cooking
-Red and black
-Make up
-Jewellery

....Sabiha

 

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Hajar Alwi

As'salaamualaikum Farhana~!

Mine would be ...

- fudge! :P
- learning languages
- cultural items
- cute stuff
- pastel colours

 

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Here is my list:
1. Vintage Jewelry and Art
2. Bright Lipsticks
3. Vintage Scarves
4. Owl Stuff (the cartoon kind, not the real kind hehe)
5. Organic & Eco Friendly stuff

- SW

 

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Wonderful!
1. Anything birth related (studying to become a midwife)
2. Cooking
3. Reading (wellness, complimentry and alternative medicine, birth, motivational/ inspirational)
4. travel
5. eclectic or boho chic style bags and scarfs

~Ayesha

 

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Mona

nice :)
1. inspirational/cute fridge magnets
2. make up items (halal)
3. bags
4. cooking tools/sewing notions
5. cultural items
-Mona

 

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Umm Abdullah

Okay let's try this again :)

-writing
-crafts (would like to go into jewelry making)
-cooking
-Bling
-organizing..lol.. okaay okay fine, chocolate :)

Thanks for doing this <3

 

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Happy Muslim Mama

Assalam-alaikam,
love your swaps, mash'Allah so much fun.
My fave things I love are:
- books
- anything green
- anything organic
- crafts (paper and jewellery)
- anything with or to do with calligraphy.

My e-mail is umm_salihah @ yahoo.co.uk

 

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

salaam,

this sounds like fun!

-all things green
-bags
-makeup
-baking
-long pendants

chewi_jo85@hotmail.com

 

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Aalamulikum, very excited to this.
1. Arts and crafts
2. Makeup
3. Calligraphy
4. Jewelry
5. Scarves
sanahashmi@hotmai.com

 

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Suhaidah

Hi, I would like to join in too.
Email: Suhaidah89@gmail.com

1.makeup
2.scarves
3.face care products
4.baking
5. bags

 

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Unknown

Assalamualeikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu :-)

What a fun idea, mashaAllah!

The 5 things I like are:
1. Jewelry making tools
2. Books
3. Beads/stuff for making jewelry
4. painting/vibrant colors
5. photography

I'm already excited ^_^

 

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Assalam-alaikam, and thank you for organising, Insha'Allah should be fun.

1. Photography
2. Books
3. Films
4. Chocolate (halal)
5. Gadgets

Munchy_18@hotmail.com

 

At 4:00 AM, Blogger ThisGirlBlogs

Salaam sis! Ahh, what an awesome idea!! I'd love to be involved.

My five things:
-candy
-books
-baking
-tshirts
-anything quirky or colourful

 

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Aiza

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Salams, what a great idea!!!

My five faves:
-rings
-tiny miniature things
-books
-photography
-drawing/painting/art

Eeek, excited!!

 

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

JAZAKI'AlLAHU KHAIR sisters!
I will be locking this post, as yesterday was the last day to sign-up.
Insha'Allah you should hear from me within the next two days with your swap partners details.

xx

 
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts