Time Is Precious
Thursday, March 01, 2007
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear brothers and sisters,

I am so sorry for not blogging for a while - to anyone who still stops by. Jazak'Allah.



It has been a wonderful blog world journey, I've met many absolutely amazing sisters (masha'Allah) and together we have managed to do so much (alhumduliLlah), but I think I should really spend what ever time I can doing things that will be of benefit (ie: in the next world) insha'Allah.

Blogging takes up a lot of my time, so I'll only be using this to post projects, swaps, and maybe my book reviews.. insha'Allah. (ie: anything we can all take from)

Jazak'Allah for everyones du'as, comments, help, and feedback.. very much appreciated. Forgive me if I have said anything that made you upset, that was definitely not my intention.

Insha'Allah I hope to still visit, and read those blogs I have learned so much from. If you have a blog you think I can benefit from.. please leave your link.

Ma'salaama
Farhana

Please remember me in your du'as.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 12:05 PM | Permalink


7 Comments:


At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Assalam Alaikum sister,

I am glad you are blogging again. Will wait for your next post inshallah.

Wa Salam
believer

 

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Ihsaan-the struggle

Asalaamu aleykum warahmatulaahi wabarakaatu my dear sis, I totally agree with you sis blogging does take up a lot of time maasha'allah...

I'll miss your posts but looking forward to your great reviews insha'allah... however may Allah azza wa jal reward you for your actions and make them of benefit both in the dunya and akhira

Do put up notes of any lectures you attend

Salaamu aleykum warahmatulaahi wabarakaatu, luv fii sabililaah

 

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear brother and sister,

Jazak'Allah for stopping by.

Ameen! Thank you for the du'a my dearest sister :) Insha'Allah I shall be posting a review soon.

Ma'salaama
Farhana

 

At 11:47 AM, Blogger nuh ibn zbigniew gondek

As salaam alaikum,

I am a Canadian Muslim writer. The focus of my work is short fiction, essays, articles and poetry for a Muslim audience. Recently I wrote a poem entitled A Poem in Solidarity about a Palestinian mother and her child who are both in an Israeli military prison.

This poem has become a rally point for both Manal and Nour's cause (www.addameer.org).

The poem can be found here:

http://nuhgondek.blogspot.com/2007/03/poem-in-solidarity.html

Wa salaama,

nuh ibn zbigniew gondek al kitab

 

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

asalaam alaikum warahmat Allah wabaraktu:

dear sis farhana, may you always do what pleases Allah the most. barakAllah feeki..

 

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Baraka

Salaam 'alaykum,

I understand - and you will be missed.

Looking forward to your posts when you have time.

Warmly,
B

 

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

Thank you for letting me know Nuh.

My dear sister Suhaa.. long time since I have heard from you! I hope things are well at your end. Jazak'Allah for stopping by.

Dear Baraka, jazak'Allah. Insha'Allah I think this week seems a little less hectic, so hopefully I can post a few things I've been meaning to.

Ma'salaama
Farhana

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts