Kindness to Neighbors
Thursday, November 22, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

Oh it's been busy here! Sorry people, I have so much to share, but no time to do that. I also have a new project collecting clothing (for children) ...insha'Allah I shall post that soon.

Anyway, this weeks hadith coloring page, but I think it's the last for a little while as I have a lot on my plate and most of it involves drawing - so I won't take a break to draw..*grin*



Comment: Teach your child the importance of being good to neighbors. In fact it's so serious that there is another hadith that mentions "he will not enter Jannah (paradise) whose neighbour is not secure from his wrongful conduct." 

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 1:14 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts