Iron Freak
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

I finally got around to making an ironing board cover! Yaaay... it desperately needed it!
This is a mini ironing board, that I use mainly for sewing.

.... I had to add it: "Iron Freak" ... anyone who really knows me, knows I heart bodybuilding  *cheesy grin* ..might just motivate me to drop the sewing and stay in the gym huh...


Uh huh..it really is very bright, makes the room look all happy.

I followed the tutorial found here: Sweet Verbana
She did an awesome job with the instructions.

....now to work on the big ironing board!


If anyone else is working on any projects, let me know... so I can come visit your page.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 2:19 PM | Permalink


3 Comments:


At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Wow, maashaa'Allah. I wish I was an iron freak - Ironing is my least favourite job in the house... Don't leave your creative side and spend all time in the gym.... I love seeing your creative work!!! Can you combine ironing with some bodybuilding perhaps? ...Time for a new creative project/invention!!! xxx Maryam

 

At 7:49 AM, Blogger C

Asalaamu Alaikum

I love this. I iron a couple of times a year when I get really desperate. this cover might motivate me more, lol.

 

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam

Maryam...haha, it's not that bad if you compare it to cleaning the bathroom (at least not for me). Jazaki'Allahu khair for the motivation to keep making more :)

C.... thanks so much for the visit! Hope your Ramadaan is going well so far. LOL@how often you iron,.. lucky you! :)

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts