Boy Pants
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

One off my to-do list! This pattern is from Ikat Bag's blog. Love the pattern and very happy with how it turned out.


Front of the pants. These are made for my niece. 


Back of the pants.


Top to go with. There is no pattern for this, but it's pretty easy.. and if you can sew the pants, you'll definitely be able to sew this.


Ice-cream picture. This is hand painted on, using fabric paint. Perfect for summer, and a little girl that loves her ice-cream!


My ice-cream buttons I ordered from China! The price is good and they are cute. They were also what inspired me to paint the ice-cream in the picture above.


There you go.. I am busy!... despite what others might say *grin*


Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 8:30 PM | Permalink


8 Comments:


At 9:43 PM, Blogger LiEr

I love how they turned out, too! And that hand-painted ice cream cone is beyond amazing!!!
Thanks for the link and shoutout!

 

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Thanks so much LiEr, totally appreciate the comment, and all the patterns and advice you share on your blog :)

 

At 5:21 AM, Blogger tartankiwi

I love the patterns on ikat bag too, so great to sew :-)
Your trousers turned out beautifully and I love the way that you matched the buttons to your painting- very cute!

 

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Thanks tartankiwi, for the lovely comment and for the visit :)

 

At 4:26 PM, Blogger theartandcraftgallery

This is very cute. I love the ice cream painting and buttons

 

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Thank you so much Akshaya for the wonderful comment, and visit :)

 

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Crystal Marcos

Those are so adorable! I wish I knew how to sew. Hopefully someday. =)

 

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Oh thank you so much Crystal!
It's not very difficult to learn the basics, but like everything.... with practice I learn a little more each time :)

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts