Monster Collection
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

I'm having a little too much fun sewing!
Thought I'd share this project, because I always find it difficult to sew interesting enough things for boys (ages 7 & 8).. but THIS is awesome!..so any of you who are stuck on what to make, give this a try.

Who wouldn't like their own collection of monster beanbags!?!


I've made everything out of canvas...! once upon a time I bought an entire roll hoping I'd be a great artist *grin*... we still working on that 'hope'... bwahaha...

I made 6 different kinds. The beanbag faces are made with felt. I also decided to make a bag to hold everything in, that monster is painted on. I LOVE the bag!!.. and will probably make more for library books etc.


They are 18 altogether. The kids are very happy with them, which makes me happy.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 3:41 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:


At 8:29 PM, Blogger Umm Abdullah

Very Awesome MashaAllah!! Skilled auntie :) .. . so um, what did you use to fill it? I think i must have missed that part ;)

 

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

LOL.. we don't answer such questions...haha... thanks Shir :)

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts