I'm It!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

Ah yes, another tag. Thank you sweet Hajar for adding me to your tagged list. - you totally spoil me with all your lovely words.

1. Do you think you are hot? - smokin'! Hajar.. how did you want me to answer this? *grin*

2. Upload your favourite picture of you. - erm.. no it's not hijabified

3. Why do you like that picture? - 'gym rat' days :D

4) When was the last time you ate pizza? - this morning, for breakfast

5) The last song you listened to? - AlBorosie - 'Gal Dem'

6) What are you doing right now besides this? - replying email

7) What name would you prefer besides yours? - humm.. haven't thought about it - I like names with a meaning that reflects the person

8) People To Tag :
i. Hijabi Apprentice
ii. Crafty Muslimah
iii. Prism of thoughts
iv. Al Miskeenah
v. DG Diary

9) Who is number one? - The first blogger I ever visited, and totally digg :D

10) Number three is having a relationship with? - Her husband (I hope.. haha) *grin*

11) Say something about number five? - Onea' the few males on my list.. and a nice one :)

12) How about number four? - Holds a special place in my heart :)

13) Who is number two? - a crafty Muslimah!! doesn't get better then that! :D

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 8:19 AM | Permalink


9 Comments:


At 10:37 AM, Blogger Ummu Noora

salam alaikunm sister..
i love your blog..:-)
and i am soo happy to have foun dyour blog:-)
I will insha Allaah be visiting often..
I linked to your blog from mine sister,i hope you dont mind!:-)

love from,
amina

 

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Hafsa

Please post a link to Learn Arabic Online - tutorials on your blog
http://learnarabiconline.com

Jazak Allah

 

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Hajar Alwi

Wa'alaikum'as'salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

LoL~ You nailed it for the first Q. Smokin' hot alright! ^^

Alborosie? I'll find it in youtube once I'm back from work. :)

Btw, something out of the blue but what does your name reflect?

Take care!

 

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Ms.Unique

Assalamualikum dearest Farhana,

Loool smokin :D .... dat was a nice one .... nice answers too

Love,
Ms.Unique

 

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sisters,

Amina, alhumduliLlah.. I am happy to have you visit me! Thank you very much for adding me to you list, and insha'Allah I shall do the same.

Hafsa, thanks.

Hajar... well there you go, having me answer weird questions.. haha OH no, I'm pretty sure you don't want to check out Alborosie *grin*
Humm.. well, my name means 'happy' - I don't know if I reflect that.. haha

Ms. Unique, lovely to see you!
... haha, why thank you :D

Lots of Love
Farhana

 

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Hajar Alwi

Wa'alaikum'as'salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu my happy as a lark Farhana,

Too late. I've checked Alborosie yesterday. I'm stumped. The tunes were just too 'happy' for me ... LoL!

Take care!

 

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

sis look we have another great blogger on her way

http://wordsofmybeloved.blogspot.com/

spread the link

 

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Eva

Assalamu Alaikum Farhana :)

I'm still working on those bags ;)
By the way I wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog, be sure to check it out when you have a chance inshaAllah

http://handmadebeginnings.blogspot.com/2009/06/thank-you.html

 

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest Eva,

Jazaki'Allahu khair for the lovelyyyyyyyy award! How sweet of you, tabarak'Allah.

Haha.. that makes two of us still working on bags :D insha'Allah I shall be done soon.

Lots of Love
Farhana

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts