Healing Hearts Together
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

In nearly every orphanage in China, children in need of heart surgery wait to be healed.

In an effort to help as many of these orphaned children as possible, Love Without Boundaries is holding a "Born In My Heart" art auction.

Beginning Thursday April 23 to Tuesday April 28, you will have the opportunity to bid on some amazing items and forever change the lives of children with heart defects. Over 300 items will be added throughout the day.

100% of the proceeds go to fund heart surgeries.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 1:38 PM | Permalink


4 Comments:


At 7:29 AM, Blogger Hajar Alwi

Assalamualaikum,

I'll make this quick. I'm awarding you several awards. One can never be enough, can it? :P

http://hajar-alwi.blogspot.com/2009/04/special-thanks.html

 

At 11:04 AM, Blogger PerplxinTexan♥

100% of the proceeds? Wow, subhanallah. That's an amazing cause. I admire your list and sticking to them.

Feel free to add me to your list of guests :)

And as always stay in the best of health and iman and keep doing what you're doing!

-PTexan

 

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Become a fan of Shariah Program - Learn Arabic Online - today on Facebook:
http://cli.gs/Z726YT

 

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sisters,

Heya' Hajar - as you can see.. I'm really behind on things! Jazaki'Allahu khair for the awards, you're very sweet.. tabarak'Allah.

Miss PTexin! How are you? Thank you for the lovely visit. You know, I was SO sure I had you on my list! Sorry.. I will add you :D

Erm.. Anonymous.. ya' okay.. thanks.

As-salaamu'alaykum
Love Farhana

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts